Saturday, July 11, 2015

new cars for the girls!

A few weeks ago Bailee's car A/C died. I took it in to see if it just needed some freon. Nope! It was going to cost $740 to fix it. We found out the car wasn't even with $1000. So I told Bailee she needed to make a decision. Either drive the Saturn till it dies or start shopping to buy herself a car. She bought a car!! 

She found this car online here in Chicago. Yesterday she went to Idaho Falls to test drive a Fiesta and loved it! Brian and I went and bought it today. It looks like a Bailee car! Super cute!

Brian has been looking for weeks online knowing we would need to get a car for Karlee. Then it hit yesterday. If we buy Bailee a car today we need a car for Karlee today! So after we finished buying Bailee's we went to another dealership and found this convertible! The salesman asked what we were looking for and we said cute! That's what Karlee asked for when we left this morning. I think we found it! It sure was fun to drive when  we took it for a test drive. I'm sure I'll be driving it again before the summer is over too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment