Saturday, July 18, 2015

our annual six flags

Thursday the boys and I made our annual trek to six flags. When I checked the calendar on Wednesday we only had two available days we could go before Carson's free ticket expired. Both days had a 50% chance of rain. We gambled and went. It rained...

The temperature was about 75. Too cool for me to get wet. But not for the boys!

Especially not Carson. He was loving all the water rides. 

We did find the turkey legs this year. They were as delicious as I remember. Fall off the bone even!



Our favorite ride of the day was Superman. It was the first time for all three of us to ride too. We were brave! 

The rain hit about 4:30. Later than I had expected. Shortly all the big rides started closing. We still did our traditional last ride though, the carousel. 

On our walk out to the car we started splashing each other and jumping in puddles. We were soaked!! But we had fun. We usually do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment