Saturday, October 24, 2015

fun filled day

I spent the early afternoon doing hair. Then all of a sudden it was 4:40 and time to head to "Boo Bash". 

For the first 1 1/2 hours Mason helped me (and other parents) with serving pizza. At times it was so fast paced we couldn't get them on plates quick enough. Mason was a hugh help. 

CJ and Grant are in the picture below. 



Mason was too tall for this game. He was smart to knell down. 

After the carnival Bailee and I went to a haunted house where Karlee was doing the scaring. There was a hayride, hot cocoa, 3D haunted house, fortune tellers, and a movie in a barn. It was fun! It was a little chilly and dark enough to make it creepy to walk around. Bailee gets spooked easy. She made it fun. 

Karlee was great in the haunted house!! She scared us good! We did the haunted house twice and they still scared us. 



It was fun doing things with my kids today. I'm tired but it was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment