Wednesday, October 7, 2015

new toy

Brian gave me the coolest toy for my birthday. It's a Fitbit!! I mentioned it to him a couple of weeks ago that I'd like it for my bday. Then I checked it out online, Karlee's car died, and one more thing happened (I don't remember). I told Brian not to get it for me. It was too expensive and frivolous. 

He gave it to me anyway!! And I love it!! 
My first day I hit 10,000 steps by 2 PM. My wrist vibrated and there were fireworks! So fun!! 


The next day, today, I hit 10,000 steps by 10:30 AM!! 👆🏼Yes, both days I ran four miles. Not a lot but I did run. 

Now, as I'm waiting at the airport for Larry & Julie I noticed I'm almost at 20,000 steps. 👇🏼Wahoo!! 

Luckily I still need to walk to the parking lot. I might reach it yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment