Thursday, October 15, 2015

so many visitors

This has been a busy crazy month already! Karlee's BFF from Texas, Victoria, and her mom came to check out a couple universities. They with us from the 4th-7th. 

On Tuesday I let Karlee leave school a little early and she went into the city with them. I'm thinking they had fun!

Brian's parents were here from the 7th-14. Victoria and her mom left in the morning and I pinked up Larry and Julie that night at 11 pm from the airport. That was a long day. 

Then my sister, Waynette, and her family arrive on the 14!! What are the odds of ever having three separate visitors over lapping like we did ever again?! Larry and Julie's flight was at 3 and I went back to the airport at 11 that night for Waynette. 

The plan was for her family to get a rental car the next morning and head to Nauvoo. That made me sad for them to leave so quickly but ok. Colette was dragging her feet about spending so much time in Nauvoo. So I jumped in and and suggested they stay for the afternoon. They did!!! We had lunch at Giordano's. So yummy!! (That was my second deep dish in 10 days! We had some with Victoria and Shanna too.) The boys went to a movie while we walked around 3rd St. in Geneva. We also had yummy ice cream from Graham's and Bailee and I shared the most delicious turtle cheesecake from All Chocolate Kitchen. The four of us had fun!
 

It's was great having friends and family visit but to be honest it was nice Friday morning to have peace and quiet with the house ALL to myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment