Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I hope this car sticks



It's been two weeks since Karlee's cute covertible died. It hasn't been fun either. There's been extra driving for me, frustration on both our parts, plus many days of looking at cars in person and online. 

The Saturday after it died, Brian and I found a cute Sunfire converible. We found it about an hour away. Once we were close to home Brian stopped to get gas. The car didn't start at first. Once it started the check engine light came on. Sigh... We turned around and took the car back immediately. They were very nice about it and retuned our check to us and shredded the documents. 

On two seperate occasions I went and drove a couple cars locally. No luck. Monday night Brian and I went out agan. We drove a white ZX2 and was frustrated that the radio, speedometer, and odometer didn't work. We then went to drive this gray ZX2. It was very clean, everything worked but had a bad muffler. He gave us a couple hundred dollars off and I took it into the shop Tuesday. It ended up being the resonator, not cheap. I really hope that's it. I'm tired of looking at cars. I'm tired of talking about cars. It was so nice for Karlee to stay after school and not have to worry about picking her up. I truly hope this car sticks! Fingers and toes crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment