Thursday, October 22, 2015

trees, trees, trees

I took these pictures yesterday. It was the most amazingly beautiful day. Lately I feel like I'm living in a painting. All these fall colors are so vibrant. There is NOT a spot that would be a bad view! My favorite view is from our deck in either directions. The first two pictures are in the morning at about the same time. 


View from looking through the front entry window. 

View from my driveway. 

Front yard. 

Back yard. 

Where I started my day. 

While dinner was simmering I went and took a seat on the deck. It was still very comfortable out. We had a high of 76 for the day. Over the next week it will gradually get colder every day. I think I'm ready for winter. I don't remember ever having a fall as amazing as this one. 

It's obviously one for books, as this blog will become a book. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment