Thursday, February 18, 2016

a beautiful start

Another amazing sunrise this morning!! I love it when I'm paying attention enough to notice my view out the kitchen window. 

My plan was to stay home ALL day. I haven't had a weekday without kids that I didn't HAVE to be anywhere since the week before Thanksgiving. I was really looking forward to it. 

Then I got a call from Brian. He got in an accident on Main. Everybody is fine just the vehicles are sad. Brian didn't see the car coming and pulled out and hit her. Her car needed to be towed. I'm so grateful he's fine and the truck is still driveable. The process to get it repaired is no fun but whatcha gonna do? 



Brian needed a hug so I took lunch to him at his office. He's worth changing all my plans for. :)

Monday, Karlee slid on ice on a back road and hit a curb. See her wheel? She hit the curb hard enough it also broke her axle. We think she was driving much faster than she should have been. 

To make this even worse she did the same thing the week earlier!! Needless to say she has lost car privelidges for a time. I was thinking two weeks. Brian was thinking more like a month. We'll see how painful this will be for me since I'll be the driver. I hope we're finished spending month on cars for along time. 

On a good note, both Karlee and Carson were cast in plays they both auditioned for!! Karlee is in a one act play at school and she is the lead role! Carson is "Little Boy Blues" in the "Goose's Gavel". It's kind of a twist off of Judge Judy and Mother Goose nursery rhymes. A little silly, perfect for CJ!


Bailee and her friend Megan went to the open house for the Provo City Temple on Monday. I've heard many people say how beautiful it is inside. All the temple are beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment