Monday, February 1, 2016

beautiful day


I loved the sunrise this morning. I kept going out on the deck to take pictures because it kept getting better and better. At one point Carson told me not to go out anymore. He needed my help with his lunch. 

Today has been a very full day. I ran 3 miles this morning, which I love being able to run again. I then checked in with Louis. Brian mentioned that I wouldn't be needed anymore. I was a little frustrated that he didn't talk to me Friday. Oh well. I called and he wants to offer me a permanent part time job. I told him I'm interested but I had a feeling it would be a challenge to get it approved. For now I have my afternoons free. It's kind of nice. 

After working at the school I ran to Walmart and Sams. When Carson got home we went out to play a little basketball. The driveway is completely dry and it was 40 degrees today. So nice! Now I'm busy cutting squares for my newest project. I've walked almost 19,000 steps today to give you an idea of how busy I've been. 

Since I'm not working at all tomorrow I'm going to the temple. I haven't been during the day since November. I need to go whenever I have the chance. I'm excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment