Saturday, February 6, 2016

happenings

This past week has been so nice! I haven't worked in the office all week!! I was able to run every day, 5K. Tuesday I went to the temple then met Brian for lunch. It's been forever since we've been able to do that. 

I've stayed busy squaring triangle squares for my project I've been working on. There's been A LOT of cutting. Wednesday evening Brian and I had a quiet evening while all the kids were at church. Carson doesn't go every week and last Wednesday Karlee didn't check to see if he was there. She ended up leaving him at church. Luckily our Bishop and his son played basketball with him while they waited for Karlee to return. They ended up not getting home till 9:30. Super late for a school night. 

Wednesday afternoon I made cookies so the kids would have warm cookies when they got home from school. They acted like I've never made cookies for them. They loved them! I think they miss me not being home as well. 
Since I usually share sunrises I thought I'd share the sunset from Thursday night. Have I mentioned how much I love my view? 

Friday the hitting range just down the road from us was covered with geese. Imagine a space three or four times as large covered with geese. They were everywhere. It was impressive!

Friday evening I started an embroidery project. I'll show the finished project probably next week. I love it!! 

Friday night Mason went on a camp out with the Scouts. Karlee met with her Indian Club to learn the rest of the dance for the school talent show. (I can't wait to watch it. It's been fun to watch her practice.) Brian and I had planned on our usual date night. Then there was CJ... He ended up going with Karlee because in his words, "You and Dad need a date to get away from us kids. I'll go with Karlee then someone will have a good night." Silly boy! He ended up having fun with Karlee. He has fun with whatever he does.

Here's Mason after his camp out. His favorite part was falling off the sled and being dragged through the mud then having the sled run him over. He had mud everywhere! Not sure how they were sledding when we don't have any snow. Leave it to boys to play in the mud. 

Today's been a rather quiet day. I'm not feeling to well. I've tried to do a little sewing then I'd start feeling too bad so I'd go sit next to Brian and rest. I have a head cold/sinus pressure with lots of sneezing. I hope I feel well enough to attend church tomorrow. I'm helping out in Primary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment