Sunday, November 6, 2016

Fall for days

Another beautiful day on Friday. I love all the red shrubs and trees everywhere. Especially in our yard.

Saturday I made this pumpkin pull apart bread. It was yummy! I think I ate half the loaf before anyone knew it was finished. Don't tell anyone... It had a cream cheese icing, I think next time I'll double the icing to dip the slices in.


Bailee colored her hair Thursday. It turned out great! She looks amazing!! I don't think anyone will confuse us anymore. Makes me a little sad. 

Today was another amazing day. 67 degrees on the way home from church! I really do want fall to last forever. It's been a beautiful season and a bonus having mild weather. As I've been watching the forecast there's a good chance for our first freeze to be Saturday night. I better keep watching and pick the rest of the tomatoes. It's been wonderful to still be getting home grown tomatoes.  

I'm surprised with the amount of leaves that have fallen in a few short days. I do love the leaves on the ground though. I need to get the boys, and dogs, out to play in the leave before it gets cold.

It has been wonderful to watch video clips on Facebook about the Cubs winning the World Series. I'm surprised how choked up I get. The feeling around Chicago has been amazing. It's like we are in a bubble and that's all we think about. It's great to see everyone wearing Cubs gear. I hope the feeling lasts awhile longer. At least to get us past the election. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment