Thursday, November 3, 2016

World champs!!

Can you believe this!! Let me start at the beginning on Wednesday. 

It was a rather dreary wet day. I decided to go vote before work and I was eager for game 7.

I voted at a cute small community center in Campton Hills Township. It was quiet and fast and easy. I'm so glad voting is over for me. I'm not looking forward to who might win. The two main parties that are running are a joke if you ask me. 

Game 7 started at 7. After I dropped the boys off at church I searched on AM radio to find the game. I've never done that before.  The game started with a bang with the Cubs first hitter hitting a homerun! 
When the boys got home they sat and watched the game. Carson was hopeful to get to stay up and watch. We let him. At one point the Cubs stole a base and I thought Carson was going to be sick that he would get out. It went into overtime then there was a rain delay. Carson was nervous he would have to go to bed. It was getting late but the delay didn't last long. Mason finally sat and watched the 10th inning with us.

When the Cubs got their last out and the score was 8-7 Cubs, I was surprised with my emotions. This has been an amazing ride.



Today has been quiet and beautiful! I'm basking in the the win. 







No comments:

Post a Comment