Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy, happy, happy, happy 21st birthday!!!!


This girl turned 21 today! I think it's been a great day for her. Last week I sent her a package with her charger for her toothbrush plus candy plus a sweater and gloves for her birthday. I'm sure she thought that was it. I had talked with her friend, Cara, when she was here this past summer to pick up this apron for Bailee. When Bailee was in Canada visiting her friends family Bailee admired this apron but didn't buy it. So I gave it to her for her birthday. She was shocked!!

Then I had Brenda deliver a couple items to her while she was at work. Again Bailee was shocked! I gave her some fry pans and food storage containers. She needed them and loved it! 

I facetimed with Bailee before she went to devotional. She sounded good and happy. Her plan was to sit with McKenna during the devotional. Being how she sent me a few pictures of her and McKenna playing in leaves I'd dare say they sat with each other then hung out a bit. 


Then Bailee sent me this picture of a baby's blanket she made and finished in a few days time. Her friend, Brooke, is due in a couple weeks. Bailee even put the baby's name on it, Emma Scout. So cute!! Bailee did great!

I'm so grateful for all the people that helped me make sure Bailee had a great day. I miss her so much and wanted this day to be special, her first birthday away from family. I love you Bailee!! Keep being the amazing, kind, fun loving, wonderful person you are. Happy, happy birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment