Sunday, January 1, 2017

another new year

Our New Years Eve fun.
Usually Brian watches from the bleachers. This year he ice skated with us. I loved that we were all out on the ice together. 







Of course I pulled out the chocolate fountain. 

We played hedbanz, a crazy version of tenzi (I laughed so hard), and Mario Kart (the boys sure know how to play video games). We only have 4 controllers so who ever came in last had to give up their controller. Dad and I traded the most. 

I'm not sure what Karlee is trying to do here.

Of course we had donuts too!


Happy New Year!!

We were in bed by 12:30 then up early for 9 AM church. These two slept through part of sacrament meeting. Carson was sleeping hard.

1 comment:

  1. that's so funny....my kids acted like it was 4am when I got them up for 9am church...which is way later than 6am seminary so I don't know what the deal was!
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete