Monday, January 30, 2017

busy sewing


This past week I've been busy with a new table runner. If you look closely you will see there are hearts and snowflakes on the greenish fabric. This is for Valentiens Day. FYI - this cutting table is new to me. McKinzie picked it up from a mutual friend that was giving it away, FREE. I love it!

In the middle of the two blocks I decided to embroider. I found this pattern online and I absolute love how it turned out!! It's a snowflake with little hearts. Soo cute.

I haven't made sugar cookies for awhile so I made some for my boys. Mason thought it was too early for heart cookies but I made them anyways. The other shape is a hand/glove/high five. You have to use your imagination. 
You know I rarely/never start a new project and have it finished before the holiday I'm making it for. It's a nice change. It's now on my kitchen table. I might need to find a valentine centerpiece for it though.

I made this blanket and burb cloth for Bailee's friend, Brooke. (Her baby was born in November. I'm slow getting it to her.) I've always used rickrack to go around the blanket. These little pom poms from Hobby Lobby turned out great. I might use them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment