Friday, January 20, 2017

the wild

Sunday morning Brian noticed a deer on the side of the road. Monday morning it was in our back yard. I had no idea we were in the wild! I'm thinking coyotes moved it away from the road. Both Mason and Carson have been out to check it out. Mason enjoyed being able to see the organs. Every morning it has been moved farther and farther across our yard. This morning it's almost in our neighbors. I'm glad. I didn't want to clean up bones come Spring.

Here's a couple pictures of some super cute kids. Poor Dexter falls asleep in any position. I hope McKinzie moved him soon so his legs didn't hurt when he woke up. He's growing too fast that's for sure.


Mason took this picture yesterday. It's kind of cool to see the ribs. I just wish I didn't have to see his little face too . :( 

Last October a possum was killed in our yard and vultures hung around for a couple days. Then Murray got a hold of the hide. Super gross!




No comments:

Post a Comment