Thursday, February 9, 2017

half training

I have friends posting pictures of their view as they run and train. Pictures of trees, lakes and sun. Here's my view... Not exciting I know but it works and my pace today was one of my best. 9 minute mile!!

I've been trying to ignore the urge to make cookies all week. After talking with McKinzie this afternoon and talking about all the yummy treats she's been making I caved. I decided to add a little Valentine fun to them too. 

After dinner Brian mentioned that if we had cookies he would eat one. I didn't tell him I made cookies today. I often try to hide any evidence of cookies to try and make it easier on him. I guess I did a good job. He has no idea. ;0)

Carson worked on his Valentine's today. His school doesn't like Valentine's being candy but I'm tired. Tired of finding something cute, and different. Since this is his last year in elementary school I figured we could get away giving candy for Valentines. Shh...don't tell. 

This is how we watch TV in the evenings now. Murray sitting on us or sometimes between us. He does not like being left alone in the kitchen. So he snuggles with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment