Monday, February 6, 2017

Spring?


Today has been a beautiful day. When Carson left for school he didn't want to wear his big coat. He said it was nice and no wind. He only wore a jacket. I listened to his advice and ran outside this morning instead of on the treadmill. It was so nice. It was 35 during my run and my face was still cold but the rest of me was loving it! I ran 4 miles at my fastest pace yet. My average pace was 8:46! It felt like I was pushing myself but I had to because of the big hill I had to climb. My plan was to run a 9 minute mile. I did better! 

During recess, at work, it was nice enough I didn't wear gloves, scarf, or earmuffs. Such a good feeling. I had the boys pick up branches after school today. They probably weren't as thrilled with the nice weather as I was.

This has been my favorite Chicago winter yet! It's been so mild. Come Wednesday it's back to temps in the teens. That's ok though. I'll take as many spring like days I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment