Thursday, February 16, 2017

my future

My first service call on the dishwasher was January 16. Today was my 6TH!! service call. The dishwasher kept sending an AE code and different service techs would try different things. The dishwasher would run for a few days then the same code. We would have to flip the breaker until it would power down again. Once that happened we could use it again for a few days and then it would start all over again. They releveled the machine, replaced the motor, and replaced a computer panel. 

Today they pulled it completely out and found a seam in the top back corner that was leaking. That leaking would run down the outside of the machine where it would hit a sensor that would send the AE code. The good news...I should be getting a new dishwasher. The bad news...they wouldn't hook it back up so we are only washing dishes by hand for the foreseeable furture.

They had no idea when it will be installed. They didn't even know when I might be contacted again. I think I'll be buying paper plates the next time I go buy groceries. :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment