Sunday, February 19, 2017

68° in February in Chicago!

Both yesterday and today it reached 68°. It's still surprising to me that it's this warm! Even though I've been sick this past week Brian and I took the dogs for a walk yesterday, almost 3 miles. I'm sure the dogs enjoyed it too.

Then today we had lunch outside. It was glorious! It's suppose to stay in the upper 50s for the next 3 days then back down to below freezing at night. I don't mind. I'll take any nice, sunny day I can get. Now this is the kind of Chicago winter I can support! 

The problem is I'm still not feeling well enough to get back to training. I really wish I could run in this amazing weather we're having. Unfortunately I'm not sure when I'll feel up to running again. I'm going to be so behind my training schedule for my half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment