Thursday, February 2, 2017

old and young

100 days of school for Adam today! He's such a cute old man. Zoom in and check out his eyebrows and mustache. They're awesome!

A before and after of our grooming session today. Our first. The whole process took an hour. I think we'll need to try a professional groomer occasionally. Tonight after dinner Mason held Murray still while I trimmed up a couple spots. I'm thinking it was a success. He's a cutie. 

I've decided to run another half marathon. It's in mid April. Since everyone joined me in September I asked the boys if they wanted to join me again. They all agreed. I asked Brian if he wanted to run a 10K. He said OK. Wow! He's come along way to be willing to run/walk a 10K. I checked out the registration and there's only a 5K or half. All the boys will run a 5K. I'm just thrilled they're all willing, especially Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment