Friday, August 8, 2014

a family that sews together...

...grows together. :D

We've all done a little sewing around here lately. I embroidered these dishtowels for Julie for her birthday. I think they turned out super cute!! I hope she did too. 


A couple weeks ago I had the boys choose fabric to sew a pillow cover. They both were surprised it was not as easy as they thought. They did great!


This is probably the most unusual thing I will embroider, socks. They were for a boys birthday. The funny thing is his initials are KE. A girl, E, gave it to the boy, K. So it could mean either way. ;)

Kinzie did sewing as well. Patching and a little fancy sewing on her jeans. 


Bailee repaired her purse. A couple seams had torn on the bottom. 

Karlee did some sewing for her Personal Progress. She bought a couple dresses that needed to be altered to make them modest. I'm sure I'll post when she's all finished. Keep on sewing... 

No comments:

Post a Comment