Wednesday, August 20, 2014

first day of school

I can't believe it's time for school already.  Usually by the time the big day rolls around I'm soo ready.  Not this year.  We've had a great summer! Not too much fighting. ;0)
 
I keep thinking in two years Karlee will be graduated.  That is so hard to believe.  My petite, sweet Karlee... She's still petite and sweet.
 
 
All of them were nervous for today.  Karlee because it's her first, first day of school.  Not sure what to expect.  I know that feeling.  I have it for three campuses!
 
Mason because he doesn't like change.  I kept telling him knows where the gym is, the cafeteria, exploratory hall, modular classrooms, etc.  I also reminded him that he knows more than the 6th graders. That made him smile. 
 
Yesterday Carson told me he didn't want to go to school because he hasn't been away from me for seven hours all summer. :( When I gave him a hug at school, just before I left, he started to get teary.  I asked him if he wanted me to stay bit longer or go...fast?  He said go! He told me he'll breath and be OK. I got a little teary too.  I love my kids so much. I worry about them.  I'll think about them all day wondering if they have a friend in class. If they found a friend to sit with during lunch, that's the hardest I think.   
 

Gotta brag a little.  Karlee found this skirt (it's actually a dress) at Goodwill. She's always so stylish!
 
 


Mason has a huge grin because he just realized how "cool" he was, because he's a 7th grader!
Carson wanted a picture in front of his school.  I don't think any of my kids have asked to have their picture taken AT school.

No comments:

Post a Comment