Monday, March 9, 2015

25 years!!


A lot has happened over these 25 years! Some good, some not so good but we're still going strong!
This was at 19 years, 2009. We had just finished a delicious dinner at probably the fanciest resturants we've ever been to. It was soo good!!
 
Today, 25 years later, I still love this man with all my heart!! We've  had a few rough patches especially these last few years, but today we are as good as we've ever been!
It's been a rather crazy day. Brian taught seminary then dropped the girls off at school.  The boys and I met him at a mechanic shop to drop off the truck.  We then dropped Mason off at school. I dropped Brian off at work then Carson at school on the way back towards home.  An hour round trip! 

I was able to get a 5 mile run in and get showered before I needed to pick up Brian for lunch.  (There was no chance we could get dinner in with the schedule tonight.) We had a nice time. We went to Chili's, a favorite. It was relaxing and fun. 

I was helping out in Carson's class this afternoon then both boys had their yearly check up at the Dr. After the Dr. we all headed to pick up Brian (It looks like the truck won't be up and running till Friday) then dropped off Carson at his theater class. Rarely are our days this crazy! Dinner consisted of leftovers then homework and laundry. I'm glad we had some time together for lunch. 

For our anniversary we decided to go to Hawaii!! I'm so excited!! We're going to Oahu for 6 days.  McKinzie is going to fly here with her kids and play while everyone is off school for Spring Break! I think they'll have fun. I know we will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment