Monday, March 16, 2015

weekend fun


We did something super crazy. We were gone from the house for 46.5 hours and 30 hours of that we were on the road.  Not so fun, but worth it!! Brian and I were invited to Spark's sealing in Texas. Brian really wanted to attend it so we took the whole family. After all, it gave us a day with McKinzie and her family! We arrived at McKinzie's at 7:30 AM. She fed us breakfast, Brian slept about 1 1/2 hours, we showered and headed out the door at 9:20 for the temple. 

It was a beautiful sealing! So gald they thought of inviting us. We headed back to McKinzie's with pizza for everyone.  Brian needed more sleep so the rest of us walked to a park. (Karlee spent the day with Victoria!)


Mason walked Tank, sort of. I think Tank was walking him. It was kinda funny!
It  was a very windy day! Super fun to watch these kids play.






One of their many pictures together. Super cute girls!! I hope they stay friends FOREVER!

Geoff put tattoos on these two. Adam's is placed perfectly! Retta is showing Poppi. It's Batman symbols on her right arm.



I've sure missed this place! 


We ate at Razzoo's for dinner. It was sooo good!!! This weekend was Brian's first time back since we moved. He LOVED Razzoo's!! 

After dinner us three went to a 5K foam run. It was more fun than I thought it would be. I know it was because of who I was with.  McKinzie, Karlee, and Ang made it so fun! I had no idea we would get so dirty, mud and all, we all fell a few times!





McKinzie and Angela's friend Kristen came with us too. I'm glad Kinz has great friends. It helps me not to worry about her as much.





Karlee's t-shirt started out white, promise!
 
When we got home Sunday afternoon we were so very tired. Monday morning was miserable. Nobody wanted to get up and get going. In fact, Karlee didn't make it to seminary. By Wednesday I think we were back to normal. I'm sure we'll do something like this again.  It was great seeing those kids down south! 

No comments:

Post a Comment