Monday, March 23, 2015

it happened...snow

Well...we got snow! I'm thinking 4-5". It was beautiful!! I didn't want it to be. We're all done with the snow. We want sun! 
I took lots of pictures, of course. It's soo pretty!! I took these three pictures around noon. I met Brian and his assistant for lunch for Brian's birthday. We had a nice lunch. I really like Jordie his assistant. 



After school we had to try and clear the driveway. I have a deal with Mason. I'll pay him $10 a month to keep the front step clear. He worked hard for his money in January. February wasn't too bad. He thought he was finished for March. :D 

While I was working on the driveway Carson played in my mess. Then we all did some playing!


After lunch both McKinzie and Bailee called to visit. I love talking with them! It makes my day and I'll often find myself smiling later on for no reason. 

We feed the Sister missionaries last week and they came by tonight to follow up on the lesson they shared. We had a nice visit and the Spirit was strong. I hope our kids felt it. We feed them maybe a handful of times throughout the year. I know having the missionaries in our home helps our kids understand the importance of sharing the Gospel and serving a mission. We need to keep those thought in our boys head and hearts for many more years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment