Friday, March 27, 2015

happy day

This has been such a fun day! I picked up McKinzie and her kids this morning at the airport. They ended up waiting on the plane for an hour waiting on a gate. McKinzie was about to toss a couple kids out the window. It was too much! 

Finally, they all arrived safe! We headed over to see Poppi and we all went to lunch. 

Adam was so antsy about getting to the house thinking Carson would be home. When Carson finally walked through the door they both were over the top for one another. It was so cute!! 

The kids all played great together! Retta is soo busy! She doesn't stop and nothing is off limits to her! Man she wore me out. I don't know how McKinzie does it everyday. She's soo dang cute but exhausting. I'm grateful non of my kids were as busy as her. ;-)

About 8:00 Adam asked if we could still make cookies tonight. Of course I said yes! 

At first Adam was wearing the tan apron. Carson asked him if he would trade and wear the blue. Adam said, "Of course I'll trade you, I love you soo much!" It melted my heart! Carson smiled and said, "I love you too!" I hope they stay great friends forever!!

Kinzie is sleeping in Mason's bed so all the boys are in the same room. All tucked in for the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment