Sunday, January 31, 2016

i love my kids

Saturday all the kids had plans. Carson's Webelos pack joined the 11 year old scouts on a hike. They hiked 5 miles in about 2 hours. When I picked him up he wanted to show me the park/school they played at. Of course he convinced me to stop to let him play. 
Karlee had a basketball game that Brian took her to. We had four families move away since last year taking with then 7 girls. Our team is a little sad now. It sounded like she still played well though. 

Last night both Mason and Karlee had plans at friends houses. Mason went to Brian L and Karlee went to Miranda M. They have some great friends from church. I'm so glad. 

I received this wonderful picture from McKinzie today!! 31 weeks! Wahoo! I hope it's gone fast for her. It's been a quick pregnancy for me.  

We talked with Bailee tonight. She's sick... She doesn't sound good at all. I wish she was home so I could make sure she was resting and taking meds. I wish I could take care of her and make it all better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment