Tuesday, March 14, 2017

a little more winter

Sunday was sunny with green grass everywhere.
Monday we woke up to snow. Luckily we didn't get was predicted. They were thinking 3-5 inches. 
Today it's about all melted. I'm so glad. Although the feels like temp is in the single digits. By Friday it should be in the 50s but rainy. We have had such a bipolar winter. We're going to Texas for spring break and I can't wait for 70s. 
These past few weeks Brian and I have been able to walk the dogs together. Last night the feels like temp was 19. I told him I'd pass. He really didn't want to walk on the treadmill so he walked by himself. He ended up running 2.8 miles!! So cool!! He didn't want to walk that long so he decided to run a little, then he decided to keep running, around the next corner, up he next hill, then finally all the way home. I was shocked when he told me. He said at some point it wasn't super hard anymore. Yay!! Maybe he'll run with me? Maybe we can run a 5K together? I know...slow down. I don't want to frighten him. But maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment