Friday, March 3, 2017

no school


No school for us today! Which was awesome! Mason had another appointment for his heart. Nothing serious but the Dr. gave us some options for us to think about. We'll let you know once we decide. Somehow I've programmed my kids that they get a treat after an appointment. Not a bad thing mind you. Mason decided to eat his donut from the paper bag. I guess he didn't want to get his hands sticky. 

Carson had earned a free meal from B Dubs from his AT math teacher and Mason wanted nothing to do with that place so two of us went out to lunch. It was nice. Carson really enjoyed the opportunity to watch TV while eating. 

He's been all stuffed up since last night. After lunch he went downhill. He slept most of the afternoon away. So much so I didn't wake him for the annual fiddle fest with our district. Carson was very disappointed not to be going. I told him he had to make a choice. A smart choice. Tomorrow is his play and we both decided that his play should be his priority. Many people are depending on him for two performances tomorrow and one on Sunday. He decided to miss tonight so he could rest better for tomorrow. I hope he feels better in the morning.

I don't think I've ever received a care package as an adult. McKinzie sent us some cookies! She ended up making four or five different kinds in one day. She also sent packages to Bailee and Karlee. I'm so glad she shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment