Tuesday, March 21, 2017

birthday boy


Today is Brian's 49th birthday! Can you believe it? The boys were surprised to find out his age. (I try not to talk numbers too often.) I'm sure it's been a normal day. The life of an adult. But I did drop off balloons for him. He wasn't in the office but that's ok. He was still surprised. 

We had yummy Red Lobster for his birthday dinner! It was so good!! Mine was all that lobster! YUM!!


Both boys had grilled shrimp. Their favorite!

The boys bought him a new jacket since his other jackets are too big and we walk 4-5 times a week. I've always enjoyed our walks in Texas. I'm glad he's back to walking with me. 


OK so our candles are a little dorky. I never think about buying better ones so we make due. Obviously there's a 4 plus nine candles shaped in a 9. Yes...lame. But they light and blow out the same. 

Brian didn't have cake, it was more for the boys. I made a new kind. It's a mint chocolate poke cake with chocolate pudding then hot fudge then cool whip with mini chocolate chips. Everything tasted good as I was making it. ;) The boys loved it! I'll probably have a piece tomorrow. I'm still too full from dinner.

I'm so grateful for Brian. He truly is my best friend. He works hard everyday at a job he doesn't love to provide very well for us. He wants the best for us and spoils us most of the time. 

I love you Brian!! Always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment