Saturday, April 4, 2015

home again

What a crazy day this was. We left Oahu at 10 pm Central Time, Friday. By the time we were boarding the plane in DFW, this morning, the sunrise was amazing! This picture does not do it justice. McKinzie had flown out Friday so she left our car in the economy parking for us. It worked great!
 
It was such a long night and morning. We arrived home by 11 and already arranged to record General Conference. There was no way I could have stayed awake for conference. After catching up with the kids, and giving them their gifts, Brian and I went to take a nap. 
 
 
 After a nap and something to eat I felt so much better. Karlee and I went to pick up some groceries while the eggs cooled.  Then we decorated!!


 Brian and Karlee are so creative! Karlee decorated the right one and Brian did the other two. I did the goldfish below! Mason decorated the one next to the goldfish, I like the drawings before he colored it. Carson did those three in the second row. WE had fun!
 
This evening we finally watched the second session of conference. I enjoyed some Garrett popcorn while the boys worked on bingo cards. I'm hoping tomorrow we can watch the regular two sessions plus get in one more of the ones we recorded today. So grateful for DVR and the opportunity to listen to the leaders of Christ's church. Such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment