Tuesday, April 28, 2015

fun day

Today was a busy day. Partly my fault because I scheduled a couple appointments too close. 

Carson had his last early morning orchestra rehearsal today. The 3rd graders also did a demonstration for the 2nd graders so they could decide if they want to play an instrument next year. Carson loved being able to share his knowledge. 

The boys had dentist cleanings this afternoon and then shortly after Karlee needed to get a vaccine for school. I booked the appointments too close so I had to pick up Karlee when I got the boys. I didn't plan enough time in between appointments. Sometimes I wonder if I'm losing my mind. :)

We got the fire truck room! 


Today is one of the many days I'm grateful Karlee has a license. I left for visiting teaching before 5 while Karlee picked up mason after his robotics club. She also finished preparing dinner for the family. 

When I got home I found these boys heading out to ride. They are becoming more and more confident so now they need to wear helmets. They didn't mind at all, as long as they can ride. 

If you look closely you can see a wand in Carson's hand. They made a great compromise. They would ride together then take breaks and cast spells. They had a blast!

Brian started a blanket Sunday. It's for a baby. Just for because. I love these colors. I love when he crochets. 

I love my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment