Monday, April 13, 2015

Oahu ~ Day 5

We arranged to have a late check out so we decided to spend a few hours at the beach before we head to the airport. We didn't want to leave. This really was like a second honeymoon for us. We loved it!!
 
Do you see all the people at the top right in the ocean? We hung out there quite a bit.  The waves would come crashing over our heads at times. Sometimes crashing from two different directions. It was great!
 



I didn't mind all the people on the beach with us. I loved the feeling of the sun warming me to my bones!
 You know I bought a stick for my phone to take wide angle pictures, but I had to have a case on it to fit.  I don't use a case. What was I thinking?! Brian's arms are just as long!! I guess I need to work with him to get great shots!

When we arrived at the airport Sunday night it was dark. I had no idea that it was mostly open and they had these landscaped areas. Such a beautiful place to visit.  I hope we can make it back one day, maybe Maui next time.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment