Thursday, April 16, 2015

kids spring break

I keep forgetting to share the fun things the kids did during spring break. 

Mostly, they hung out together. ;) By the look of this picture I dare say Mason spent most of his time on the computer. Which is his kind of vacation!

They all went to a movie, Home, and played on some toys at our sad, sad mall while they were waiting for the movie to start. There is a movie theater and three support stores, nothing else...

I think they all had a fun week. McKinzie said she felt like she was on vacation too. She was able to sleep in, shower late, and even tried out our jacuzzi tub! Aww the life!!

I'm so grateful McKinzie was available and willing to come hang out and take care of everyone. I wish we could see her more often though. I have to remind myself, we were the ones to move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment