Sunday, April 5, 2015

girls night out

Last Saturday, not yesterday, I did a little hair. I cut Adam's hair super short, I forgot to take a pic. I colored and cut McKinzie's hair and pretended to cut Retta's, she felt left out. McKinzie sent a picture to Geoff and he freaked out a little. ;)
Then, after a delicious dinner, we went to the General Women's Broadcast!

"The Best" bruschetta! That was the name on the menu. And yes!! It was the best! Plus deep dish pizza! We loved it!! 

It was so nice to listen to the broadcast with 2 of my 3 girls. Afterwards, while Karlee visited with friends, McKinzie and I stayed in the chapel and visited. The whole night was fun. I sure miss living closer to Kinz though. I'm glad my girls don't mind hanging out with me once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment