Saturday, December 12, 2015

birthday girl

Today this girl is 3! I can't believe she's already 3. Yesterday the kids and I facetimed her while she opened her gifts we gave her. She was fun to watch.

3 things about Retta:

1. Her BFF is Tank but her favorite person is whomever just gave her something. ;)
2. She tells people she's 5.
3. She has the sweetest little voice but when's she's mad everybody knows!


It was so fun chatting with all of them yesterday. Retta put on her new apron I made her and started playing with the play-doh too. I gave her a snowman cookie cutter for her play-doh. 

Adam read a couple books to us too! He's getting to be such a good reader. I'll need to have him read to me more often. Then there's Kinz. I love talking with her. We chatted while she was making different colored frosting for Retta's birthday cupcakes. Facetime is the best! I love being able to see how they're doing, not must ask how they're doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment