Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday fun

This morning we took our annual picture in front of the Christmas tree. Nobody was excited. We had to get dressed early so Bailee could leave on time for her Ward. We decided to have breakfast after pictures. I love how they turned out!

 No silly picture this year but I decided to take a picture of just the two of us. I think it turned out pretty good.
Yesterday I mixed up a batch of sugar cookies that I planned on baking. Well...I didn't. We found lice in a few heads so I treated a couple girls. I have no idea where it came from but hopefully we killed them all. I'll need to check heads daily and hopefully it's gone. I probably should have them check my head too...

After lunch today the kids helped me cut and bake.




One pan we decorated before we baked.
Mason made a batch of rolo treats for after FHE.


Carson loved rolling out the dough and cutting. It was fun to watch all of them do their thing.
For FHE we decorated the cookies. 



We had fun and laughed a lot! It was great spending time together. Now tomorrow we'll need to deliver a couple of goodie plates to friends. We really shouldn't eat all these cookies ourselves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment