Thursday, December 3, 2015

our neighborhood

Wednesday morning we woke up to snow! It was beautiful!! This has been a nice start to winter. The temps have been mild compared to these last two years. There have been a few sunny days where I've been able to wear a jacket and it was enough. I know that this is not the norm but it's been nice. 

I'm so glad we finished decorating the tree Tuesday night. It feels very Christmassy everywhere we look. 

Here's another bonus for working at Carson's school. As I walked the kids back to class after recess I noticed this on the wall near his class. This story he wrote is great! It talks about our trip to Texas last September, of the games he and Adam played and how sad he was to leave. It's a keeper and it'll be going into his school file for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment