Thursday, December 10, 2015

busy schedules

Tonight was Carson's orchestra concert. The 4th graders played three pieces. They all did a great job! 

It was difficult to see him play. Once they got seated Carson looked for us and got excited once he found us. He was buried behind many students and stands. 


 The picture above was shortly after they finished playing their last piece, Jingle Bells.

As all the students were exiting we got one more picture of him. He's definitely not afraid for people to notice him. :D

It's been just over two weeks since I started working in the afternoons. Monday Carson was having a hard day. He was quick to tears all evening. When I was able to hold him and ask him to tell me what was wrong he said he missed me. That broke my heart. So Tuesday once I walked in the door I checked in with him, grabbed Mason and headed to piano lessons. That night Karlee was in tears. She's not getting her time after school with me to share about her day. I miss the normal schedule with the kids. The kids are adjusting, it's working. It's just that change can be hard. This week has been very crazy with schedules so we haven't had a normal dinner hour either. Only one more week and the kids are I are off for two weeks. I believe Brian is taking off the week between Christmas and New Years too. The count down is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment