Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

The boys are in bed and I'm watching Panda 2 with Bailee and Brian while Karlee is watching a movie on the computer. The tree looks great and Santa hasn't come yet! 

Shortly before bed we had a little program. Brian read the story of Christ's  birth from the Bible. I read the story of the Christmas orange since I didn't think the boys had heard it before. 

The younger three have been practicing most of the day together. Mason on the piano and Carson on the viola, they played "Jingle Bells". Then Mason and Karlee, on chimes behind the couch, played "Deck the Halls". I forgot to take a picture of Karlee. 

They all needed more practice together but it was fun to listen to them. 
Carson played "Jingle Bells" for us one more time. It was a nice evening. Then we had pie. Everyone is tired and needs to go to bed. I sure hope they sleep in tomorrow. 7 would be nice but I'm sure they'll be up before 6. One more selfie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment