Thursday, December 24, 2015

family fun

This past week has been fun. The boys have been sleeping down stairs and Carson made a fort from a large moving box. 

Carson and I went to a couple free shows at the Arcada while everyone else was busy. (Karlee was on a date with a cute boy.)

The picture below is of our cute downtown. I got this picture from Facebook, with approval. I keep thinking I want to take this exact picture some night but I still haven't, so I'll use his. 

Bailee all dressed up for reindeer day at work. Today was her last day. She said it was a little sad. 

Then tonight we had our Christmas dinner. It was nice and calm for awhile until somebody said something about putting a spoon on your nose. 

It was wheels off from then on. 

Carson couldn't do it so he thought mashed potatoes would help. It didn't... I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment