Saturday, November 21, 2015

a new look

This is our first snowfall and it was a doozie! It started last night around 5 and snowed until 5 or 6 tonight. I took this picture of the house around 4:30 today. Everything is beautiful! 

The snow from last night was wet and heavy. Those pine trees look so cool!

I took the picture below around 8 this morning while I was on my way to the Stake Center for scout training. My favorite road... 

With the snow outside and having our grandkids here next week I decided to put up the tree and garland (w/Brian's help). Tomorrow we might put ornaments on too. If you look closely at the table by the stairs you'll see pilgrims and turkeys. There's also pumpkins by the fireplace. So we'll mix the holidays a little this year, no big deal. :D We also started using our "holiday" dishes at dinner! I love this time of year!! 

After dinner we went outside and played for a bit. Bailee was still at work and Karlee was getting ready to go out with friends so just me and the boys. That's happening more and more often. 
I love the view out my kitchen window. Two weeks apart and I love them both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment