Saturday, November 14, 2015

successful Saturday

We had another beautiful day, even if it is beginning to feel more like winter. Brian moved the trailer and ATV's under the deck so he can park in the garage during the cold winter months. We then put up Christmas lights. It went quick with everyone's help. Dad and the littles (I think those three will always be "the littles" to me.) put them up on the garage while Bailee and I put them around the deck. 



Before I started dinner the sunset caught my eye! I love my view from my kitchen!!

Bailee was feeling good enough today to run to the library. But I still can't share a picture of her. She thinks she looks like one of Dr. Seuss' characters (possibly Cindy Lou Who). :D 

Then tonight Brian did some crocheting while I sewed some more. This is a table runner I started last year but never got around to finish. Maybe I will this year...BEFORE Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment