Sunday, November 22, 2015

family time

With all this beautiful snow, and nobody scheduled to work today, I got a wild hair and decided to do some family pictures for our Christmas cards. Here's a sample... I haven't decided which one I'll choose yet.  
 

When we finished with pictures I took a picture of the sunset. Always a beautiful view! 

This evening, Karlee made banana bread, Bailee made chocolate chips cookies and we all played a couple games of "poo face" and one game (to 250 pts) of "pit". We all had a turn winning "poo face", I won at pit. We had a great time laughing at just about everything.

Have I mentioned that McKinzie and her family are coming for Thanksgiving?! We can't wait! They should be here Wednesday, mid morning. I hope we still have snow for them. Our fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment