Saturday, November 7, 2015

three new babies

I've been busy making baby blankets for my neice and nephews. 
Taliesyn had a little girl, Opal, at the end of September. She's super cute with lots of hair. Facebook sure is helpful to see these babies. :) That's where I got these baby pictures. (I think Opal is a month old here.)

Devyn and his wife Amanda adopted a little boy. Their son Jakobe, and Josh and Kylie's son, Dustin, were born the same day. 
(On the way home from the hospital.)

I've enjoyed making these blankets. These last two blankets, and probably the next ones I make, I rounded the corners. They were easier to sew and they turned out great!

I usually only personalize the burb cloths. For some reason I put Dustin's name on his blanket. I guess I needed to shake things up a bit. 

(Dustin's birth day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment