Sunday, November 15, 2015

full Sunday

Some Sunday's are busier than weekdays for me. With my calling being in the Stake Primary I attended Ward Conference for another Ward today. I enjoy my calling very much. It's not hard just tends to be busy on Sunday's. There was one Sunday I attended three different Primary programs. Now that was a full day!

I asked Karlee to take a picture of these handsome boys. It was 60 degrees today but Mason was going to wear his new sweeter no matter what! He likes to look nice. And Carson with his favorite tie, Harry Potter of course. :) I sure love them! I love all my kids!! 

Tonight was the Stake Think Pink. The Stake recognized all the YW (and leaders and moms) for earning their Personal Progress medallion. Karlee only received one rose. The other roses are for those who weren't there. She volunteered to carry them. Smart girl! She displayed her bag she made for a project. The whole evening was nice. Beautifully decorated, yummy treats, and I felt the Spirit many times. Success!! 

Bailee ended up attending a work meeting tonight. She's feeling much better she's just terribly swollen. She attended church with the family today. She wasn't ready to see all her friends at her YSA Ward. I don't blame her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment