Friday, April 8, 2016

another last

Karlee had her last high school assembly today. Not something she will miss I'm sure, but she danced in this one! All the girls did great!


I also saw their mascot for the very first time. He's kinda cute! 

Since we've been home from Texas the weather here has been CRAZY! We've had snow flurries almost daily. Nothing sticks but it's plain cold. This morning while I was making breakfast the most beautiful snowfall happened. It was heavy and straight down. It had the largest snowflakes too. It looked like it was from the movies it was that perfect. I was angry with myself that I was loving it. It shouldn't be snowing in April! 

Then this afternoon the sun came out and it actually felt warm on the deck. I love the sun! I need more sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment