Tuesday, April 26, 2016

last day

I snuggled with Dex through most of church. I took this picture during RS while he was sleeping. 

After church I had these three climb up on my bed for a picture. They are so dang cute!! 

Sunday afternoon was quiet. McKinzie put in Enders Game which I quickly feel asleep to. The night before Kinz and I stayed up till midnight talking. 8:30 church sure came quick. The kids are watching a different movie here. I don't remember what they chose. Once they realized I was leaving for the airport soon we quickly turned off the tv and headed to the park. I introduced "underdog" pushes to them. They thought that were great!
My flight was delayed but it wasn't too bad. We all had our own tv! It felt like I was headed to Europe! If only...
I've always loved these flags at the airport. They looked extra cool with so few people around. 

Then Monday morning I woke up to blossoms! I had a feeling this tree would explode while I was gone. It's my favorite Soring tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment