Friday, April 22, 2016

Texas bound

Brian and I headed out the door this morning at 7 to get me to the airport. I was so excited!! (I loved the wing on the plane!)

I had to wait till we had lunch to hold this most perfect baby! He's two weeks old today. He smelled soo good. 

I made Kinzie a couple more burbs clothes. I figured she could use more boy ones. 

The kids didn't know I was coming today. It was fun to surprise them. We met Adam at the bus stop and he was very surprised. It was such a beautiful day we stopped at the park on the way home. I forgot how amazing Spring is in Texas. I'm loving it!


After dinner the kids wanted to blow bubbles and dig in the dirt. So of course we said yes. 

They were a mess! Kinzie put them in the tub to wash their feet and before we knew it they were soaked. She turned on the shower and they had a blast. She's such a cool mom!!


It's been fun hanging out with McKinzie. Talking about things only those that have had kids can talk about. Some good laughs too! 

I've built things with Retta, Adam read to me after school and I've held, feed, and loved on sweet Dex. 

After kids went to bed I read scriptures with all the boys back home. It was nice. 

In other news...Karlee got a scholarship from BYU!! She'll get half her tuition paid for two semesters! Score!! Plus...she passed her CNA exam!! Way to go Karlee!!

It's been a great day all around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment